Beside the two outdoor pools, Tenerife Top Training also possesses a hydrodynamic swimming flume with a maximum speed of 2.5m/s. Analysis and evaluation of the swimming technique can be conducted through a 3D video recording, which is attractive for elite and amateur athletes likewise.
- Tactical arrangement of the training
- Efficiency of motion sequences can be increased
- Possibility of training session with control of speed and loads
- Instant feedback at the screen to get a better hydrodynamic position
- Analysis and interpretation of tridimensional position changes in the water
- Testing of parameters such as stroke rate, cycle length and breathing frequency
- Targeted therapy for rehabilitation purposes under constant circumstances
- Underwater observation window
- Constant water temperature of 27°C
- Pool size: 7,00m x 4,00m x 1,35m (L x W x D)
As part of its trademark, T3 also offers a comprehensive service during the training camps. On request, a transfer service will be available from the airport to both your hotel and the training centre. Our partner hotel “Hovima Jardín Caleta” is easily accessible by foot and offers specific food for athletes. We have experienced physiotherapists on site. Free-to-use massage rooms and ice baths – perfect for rehabilitation purposes – are available.
T3’s SPA area is equipped with a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a Turkish bath, perfect for relaxing after a training session. If wished, test matches can be organised. We can also provide you with rental cars and organise excursions on request.