Beside the two outdoor pools, Tenerife Top Training also possesses a hydrodynamic swimming flume with a maximum speed of 2.5m/s. Analysis and evaluation of the swimming technique can be conducted through a 3D video recording, which is equally attractive to elite and amateur athletes.
Benefits for your training
- Tactical arrangement of the training
- Efficiency of motion sequences can be increased
- Possibility of training session with control of speed and loads
- Instant feedback at the screen to get a better hydrodynamic position
- Analysis and interpretation of tridimensional position changes in the water
- Testing of parameters such as stroke rate, cycle length and breathing frequency
- Targeted therapy for rehabilitation purposes under constant circumstances
- Underwater observation window
- Constant water temperature of 27°C
- Pool size: 7,00m x 4,00m x 1,35m (L x W x D)
Our service around your training
Guests that use the flume can ask for any service we offer in the whole center.
The flume itself is attended by licensed coaches and scientist, who help you analyse your performance.
Tenerife Top Training offers professional service for:
- Sports groups, teams
- Professional athletes
- Recreational athletes
- All season training camps
- Summer school camps
- Meetings and conferences