Characteristics of the Method
The philisophy of the “method” is used by all our trainers and consists out of four pillars, which are all equally important in order to reach the client’s goals with the maximum success and at the lowest hazard possible.
- Having the mindset to adapt the changes to your everyday life and thereby to assure the success in the long-run
- The priority of nutrition is, to give body and mind what they need, to support the training at its best
- Basic and structured movement is essential for the well-being, weight control, and vitality
- Ensuring the recreation of mind and body during resting. The improvement strategies have to be executed on a regular basis, every day, week, month, and year
Characteristics of Personal Training
- We guarantee a continuing planning and a constant variety of the training and the contents of each session
- We ensure individually adapted training sessions, depending on the availability, goals and necessities of each client
- We want to achieve the client’s goals under consideration of the areas of health, performance and rehabilitation of injuries
- We prioritise working on the motoric abilities and correcting the positions, during the exercises, to improve the quality of each movements
Each of our employees commands an university degree in the field of sports science and competition. You can have an look on the exact skills of each trainer at Certified Athletic Coaches.
Anamnsesis (baseline study of the actual condition) contains a conversation, to recognize harmful behavioural patterns and – suitable to the prospects of each client – to define the individual training objectives. Also a sports scientific analysis (functional movement screen, octobalance and leg motion) is implemented, to identify deficits and compensation muster in the motion-sequence. Based on both, those results and the data from the beginning, we create an individual training schedule.