Overseas Training Camps are delivered across the year in partnership with Tenerife Top Training and the impressive T3 High Performance Centre for Competitive Club Swimmers and their families, Masters Swimmers, Swimming Clubs, School Swim Teams, Tri-Athletes and Tri-Clubs.
Nick Gillingham MBE has stood on many podiums and knows what it takes to reach the highest level of success in a global sport. After a successful competitive swimming career Nick has been actively involved across all levels of coaching from his own swimming academy to working with government bodies to bring life changing success through behavioural change strategies and more recently as a coach educator & tutor for his national governing body. His passion and enthusiasm for swimming always shines; Great Swimming isn’t easy it’s a combination of technique, strength, endurance, speed and recovery. The purpose of Nick’s “overseas training camps” is to condense years of practice and training to improve overall swimmer development, optimising techniques and efficiency and to share all experiences. Click here for Testimonials
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Aristotle (384 – 322 BC)
- 2x daily use of T3 pool according to training schedule by N.G.
- Use of T3 gym according to training schedule by N.G.
- Use of T3 flume according to training schedule by N.G.
- All lectures by Nick Gillingham
- 1 T3 / NGSA T-Shirt for free for each participant
- Accommodation in the hotel Jardín Caleta***
- Full board pension (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with mineral water included in lunch and dinner
- Technical Analysis by T3 Sports Scientists