Our certified athletic trainers and sports scientists
DR. TOMÁS BARREDA
Tomas Hernandez Barreda was born in Tenerife. He practices swimming and water polo competition for 18 years. He coaches different swimming teams and combines that with his work in various gyms on the island. Currently, he is training with different athletes from various disciplines, combined with working as a lecturer in various lectures and courses.
His hobbies are sports, travelling and training.
- Doctor in Swimming Biomechanics, physical education and sports training
- Bachelor in Sports Science
- Master of Physical Education Specialist
- Master in High-Performance Sports, UAM-COES
- Master in Sport Psychology, UAM-COES
- Master in Water Activities
- Top Coach in swimming, water polo, triathlon and water fitness
- NSCA Personal Trainer
- Master in Training and Sports Rehabilitation, UEC (Universidad Europea de Canarias)
- Specialist coach for open water swimming (RFEN)
- University Expert in Planning and control of training in individual sports. Castilla-La Mancha university.
- Program Experienti @ Training Course. Elite course for swimming coaches and Project overview co-founded by the European Union. Portuguese Swimming Federation
- Personal trainer
- Athletic trainer
- Endurance Sports
- Water activities
- Readaptation of injuries
LAURA DÍAZ BLANCO
Certified Athletic Coaches Laura Díaz Blanco was born in Tarragona in 1992. The former professional footballer was active for five years with the UDG Tenerife, playing in the first Spanish division. At the age of 22, Laura graduated from the University of Barcelona with a degree in Movement and Sports Science. She also has a master’s degree from the University of Vic, which qualifies her to be a sports teacher for secondary school. On top of that, she has more than seven years of experience working as a personal trainer.
Laura is currently completing her training for the RFEF professional football coaching licence. She works as the assistant coach and fitness trainer for the prospect team of the UDG Tenerife, which competes in the second Spanish division.
- Study of movement and sport sciences (UB)
- Specialization in health and education
- Masters in sports teaching for secondary school level (UVic)
- Personal trainer certification
- Level 2 football coach licence – currently in training for a professional coach licence
- Football referee up to the third division
- Health, competitive sport and reintegration after injuries
- Sports teacher for secondary school
- Personal trainer football
- Athletic trainer
- Fitness trainer
Héctor Oda Domínguez, is a native of Tenerife. At the age of 23, he graduated in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, completing his training with a Master’s Degree in High Performance in Team Sports from the INEF in Barcelona and a Master’s Degree in Secondary School Teaching in Physical Education at the University of The lagoon. He completed complementary training as a Personal Trainer in the field of health, Sports Performance Optimization and Injury Readaptation, accumulating 4 years of experience in this field.
He has worked as a physical trainer in academies such as Club Atlético de Madrid, Club Deportivo Leganés and currently performs this role in the Juvenil A of Club Deportivo Tenerife, which plays in the Liga División de Honor Juvenil.
Education & Training.
- Graduated in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences (UPM) – Sports Performance Branch
- Master in High Performance in Collective Sports (INEFÇ)
- Master in Teacher Training for E.S.O, Baccalaureate and F.P. (ULL)
- Exos Performance Specialist (Exos Education)
- Sports Performance Optimization
- Rehabilitation of injuries
- Physical Trainer specialized in Collective Sports
Iván Fuentes Álvarez
Iván Fuentes Álvarez, is a native of Tenerife. Linked to the world of sports since he was 5 years old, he focused his training on that world, finishing his studies in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences at the University of Alicante and complementing his training with the Master’s Degree in High Performance Sports and Health at the University Miguel Hernandez of Elche.
Currently, he also actively participates with the College of Physical Educators, where he is part of the physical education teaching advisory group and performs expert functions in the physical tests of the security and emergency bodies of the Canary Islands.
He has more than 8 years of experience working with high-performance tennis players, as a personal trainer, retrainer, sports coordinator and physical trainer for soccer teams.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences (UA)
- Master in High-Performance Sports and Health (UMH)
- Diploma in Physical Education Teaching (ULL)
- Superior Technician of Physical and Sports Animation (Las Galletas)
- Swimming Instructor (RFEN)
- Personal trainer, health.
- Water activities.
- Sports performance, physical preparation.
- Rehabilitation of injuries.