Football Camp Technical Training
The main objective of the Football Camp Technical Training is to improve the physical and technical conditions of football, on an individual and group level, prior to the competition period.
Who IS IT AIMED AT?
The course is aimed at children and teenagers from 8 to 18 years of age, with the intention of improving the physical and technical qualities that are worked on in football.
Laura Díaz Blanco
- Strength and conditioning coach for UDG Tenerife
- Former first-division player
- Degree in Sport and Exercise Sciences from the University of Barcelona (UB)
- Master in Secondary School Teaching
- Personal Trainer, fitness coach and Injury Therapist
- Professional Football Coach (UEFA Pro Licence)
- Graduated from CAFYD
- Master in High Performance in Team Sports
- Master in Teacher Training
- Specialist in sports performance optimisation, injury rehabilitation and football training
- Experience as Fitness Trainer of Club Deportivo Leganés (U-16) and Club Atlético de Madrid (U-12).
- Graduated from CAFYD
- Physical Education Teacher
- Master in High-Performance Sports and Health
- Specialist in Football Physical
- Preparation. Experience as Fitness Trainer (sixth division football).
The main objective of the camp is to improve physical fitness and football technique, at an individual and group level, prior to the competition period.
Any questions, feel free to contact us
DATE, TIMETABLE AND LANGUAGE
The camp will take place at the high-performance sports centre, Tenerife Top Training, from Monday to Friday between 31 JULY – 11 August 2023.
The camp will be taught in Spanish and English.
The timetable is from 09:00 to 13:00
The camp does NOT include food (you can bring your own snacks).
This is a technical camp that children can attend with the intention of improving their football skills and abilities in a comprehensive manner.
The training will feature different types of individual and group tasks, such as:
- Drills with the ball
- Conditioning circuits
- Reduced possession games
- Attack defence situations and training matches.
In addition, we will include small amounts of preventive work depending on the sporting stage of the players.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Limited spaces are available.
The recommended age to participate in the camp is 8 to 18 years old.
To register, please fill in the form below.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
email@example.com o firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: 922 782 755 Ext. 106 WhatsApp 629 197 517
Discount of 25% for participants of the 2023 summer camp for 1 week and 2 weeks. Not applicable to daily prices.
Discount of 10% for registrations made before July 15th. Applicable to weekly, bi-weekly, and daily prices. Not cumulative with other discounts. The day price is 60 euros per day.