Open Water Swim Camp
Long-distance open water swim camps with SwimTrek in Tenerife
Get swim race-ready in style with and swim coaching camp by professionals on the beautiful volcanic island of Tenerife.
This swim coaching camp is the ideal way to ensure that you are prepared, both mentally and physically, for your open water half marathon swim race. With our experienced team of professional swim coaches to support you throughout the camp, get ready to enjoy some high-quality swim coaching complemented by video analysis and seminars.
With a combination of training sessions at the T3 centre –
as well as open water swims alongside Tenerife’s volcanic coast, this camp will help prepare you for your swim event in style. And with time in the evenings for specialist seminars addressing topics such as nutrition, strength and conditioning and training planning, you’ll be in an excellent position to achieve your swimming goals.
SAFE THE DATE!
2020 04 May – 09 May
2020 10 May – 15 May
2020 25 Oct – 30 Oct
2020 31 Oct – 05 Nov
*places available from £890 per person.
- Fully guided swim training camp in Tenerife
- Professional swim coaches & full safety cover in the open water
- Open water swims and coaching sessions
- Technical Swim Skills session in the 50-metre open-air pool
- Swim technique video analysis session in the hydrodynamic-flume at T3
- Five nights’ accommodation
- Five breakfasts, four lunches and dinner on Day 1
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from the start of the Camp
- Evening meals (apart from Day 1)