Perfect SWIMMING CAMPS with Glen Christiansen on Tenerife
Tenerife Top Training invites you to International Swimming Camps with the Swedish Olympia coach and former Swedish Olympic swimmer, Glen Christiansen.
All participants are trained by Glen Christiansen, together with several skilled coaches, to ensure every swimmer gets assistance, advice and personal feedback.
During your perfect swimming camp in Tenerife, Spain the main focus lies on the technique of the different swimming strokes, endurance, speed, starts, and turns.
Furthermore, every swimmer will have the possibility to get the experience of a session in the swimming flume (counter-current pool) for technique analysis.
Besides the professional work and training, the fun will not be missed out on, and you will make friends from all around Europe and the world!
Glen and his team offer their swim camps in English, German and Swedish.
Features of the Swim Camps
Included in the Price
- Accommodation in Hotel Jardín Caleta***, superior room
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) including 1/2 l mineral water or 1 soft drink with lunch and dinner
- Daily use of T3 pool according to the training schedule of Glen
- Daily use of T3 gym according to the training schedule of Glen
- Use of T3 flume channel according to the training schedule of Glen
- All lectures by Glen Christiansen
- Technical Analysis by Glen Christiansen / Evaluation assisted by a biomechanic specialist
- Towel service at T3 (1 clean towel per person per training session)
- Possibility of water refill without limit (you are invited to bring your own refillable bottle)
- 1 free T3 T-Shirt per participant
- Canarian Tax IGIC
- Deep Tissue Massages, 30 min: €32.00
- Airport Transfers: on request
- Rental Cars: on request
Coach Glen Christiansen
Born 1957 in Göteborg, Sweden. Learned to swim at the age of 9. Won his first Senior National Title with a Swedish Record at the age of 17. He continued to be the Swedish Record Holder for the next 22 years.
One year after participating at the Olympic Games in Moscow, 1980, he swam the fastest time in the world over 100 m Breaststroke 1.01,6.
At the age of 25, he decided to retire and start coaching. Within two years, Christiansen produced several National Champions and qualified in 1984 as his first Olympic swimmer for the Los Angeles Games.
Since then, he has worked and lived around the world. Five years in Tokyo, coaching junior Olympic swimmers and world champion masters swimmers and managing a sports club. In 1992, he started to coach at the Olympic Training Centre in Hamburg, Germany.
In 1996 the team he was coaching won the German National Championships and qualified 4 swimmers for the Olympic Games in Atlanta. As a Swedish Olympic Coach, he coached swimmers from three countries in Atlanta.
Today Glen lives his dream by organizing swimming camps, giving seminars and workshops, going to competitions, coaching, teaching, writing books and inspiring young and old swimmers all over the world.
Glen has stayed active and has broken more than 50 World Masters records, winning 15 World champion titles. As a personal trainer and mentor for several top athletes and top managers, he stays in daily contact with coaching and helping people reach their full potential.