Triathlon Camp Tenerife
21 JANUARY – 28 JANUARY
The Canary Islands are the only place in Europe which is blessed with mild all-year-round weather and 340 sunny days a year. That makes Tenerife the perfect spot for your training camp.
Get ready for an amazing Triathlon Camp week, preparing yourself for new challenges. Our training camp focuses on guided rides on some of the best cycling routes in the world. We include coached technical swim sessions and runs.
You will leave the island with a new sense of confidence in your racing and training potential.
The camp will be limited to 15 people
Click here to get more information about the programme!
Your Triathlon Camp
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a 3 stars sports hotel
- Full board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Transfer from/to Tenerife South Airport
- Sunset boat trip
- All taxes
- 4 group rides
- Professional cycling guide and swimming coach
- Sports nutrition and hydration
- Access to the high-performance Tenerife Top Training Sports Center
- Use of the flume with technical recording and evaluation (1 session)
- Bioracer jersey specially designed for our camp
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- The bike – if you don’t bring your own bike, we recommend hiring from the fleet of bike4you.
In superior 1-bedroom apartments with double occupation in a 3 starts sports hotel, which is located in Costa Adeje in the 1st line on the Atlantic Ocean as you enter the charming fishing village of La Caleta. A spectacular location in which athletes will find all the finest services and facilities for relaxation. The hotel offers special nutrition, adapted to the athlete’s needs. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, kettle, toaster and fridge. It also has air conditioning, a balcony with views, a TV with international channels and free Wi-Fi connection. There is also a safe for a fee. Moreover, the high-performance sports centre – Tenerife Top Training – is reachable within 10 minutes by walk.
How do I sign up for your Triathlon Camp Tenerife?
To get involved with this amazing trip, please contact Training Camp Tenerife