ALEJANDRO GONZÁLEZ MARTÍN
Alejandro González Martín is from Tenerife. Currently, he is pursuing a Master’s Degree in Personal Training and Sports Rehabilitation at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. He studied a higher degree in Animation and Physical and Sports Activities at IES La Guancha, followed by a degree in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sport in the branch of High Performance Sports. He also has a master’s degree in High Competition Cycling. He is passionate about outdoor activities, having completed the Advance 35 course in scuba diving, and enjoys mountain biking.
- Master’s Degree in Personal Training and Sports Rehabilitation at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona
- Higher Degree in Physical Activity and Sports Activities (IES La Guancha)
- Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences (European University of Madrid). Branch in High Performance Sports and speciality in Cycling.
- Congress XI Latest Trends Applied to High Performance Sports (Spanish Olympic Committee, 2022).
- Advance 35 (RAID) diving course.
Areas of work
- Sports Performance Optimization
- Coaching futsal players
- Strength and Conditioning (S&C) coaching
- Alejandro can teach personal classes and activities in Spanish and English.
THE TRAINER OFFERS
Your own personal trainer and exercise plan, tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Small group training
A semi-personalised experience focused on the individual progress of each participant.
Training programmes and consultations
We can develop a personalised training programme.