Swim training camps for elite preparation
Swim training camps for elite preparation. Benefit from our experience with competitive sports! Olympic swimming pool – 25 m pool – High-Performance Centre!
We fulfil the highest demands for warm-weather training in Spain. T3 has already welcomed over 20,000 teams from all over the world! Not just elite swimmers like Adam Peaty, Florent Manaudou, Mireia Belmonte or national teams! But also clubs, schools and universities visit us!
For more than 12 years, we have been organising camps for all levels. Your swimming is our top priority. Furthermore, transport, hotel and catering are also not neglected!
The heart of our High-Performance centre is our Olympic swimming pool. It has ten lanes and is heated to 27 degrees. Next to it, there is the 25 m short course pool with six lanes. The swimming pools have starting blocks on both sides. It couldn’t be any more professional.
In our packages, you will find a complete service for the entire organization of your preseason. It offers everything needed for a perfect camp for you and your team in Spain.
Our swim camps are carefully tailored to your needs, and we take care of every aspect of your stay. We offer a camp with the best sporting conditions and accommodations. Comfortable 3, 4 and 5-star hotels with extensive facilities and exclusive use of the swimming pools at a world-class level. The luxury buses for all transfers and our highly qualified staff take away the stress, so you can focus on your sessions.
Our packages are designed to give you a trouble-free and successful time in Spain.
Swimming Pools & Sports facilities
- Year-round heated swimming pools
- Olympic swimming pool with ten lanes, 2 m depth
- 25-meter short lane swimming pool with six lanes
- High-tech swimming flume for your technical analysis
- All FINIS materials at your free disposal
- Specific workout area right next to the pools for strengthening, stretching and dryland exercises
- Large gym with state-of-the-art Technogym cardio and strength equipment not far from the swimming pools
- Spinning room with 24 bicycles
- 400 m² Cross-training Box with Six Weightlifting Platforms
- Outdoor gym with two weightlifting platforms
- Fitness studios with functional training equipment (TRX, Bosuball & Pilates balls and much more)
- Studios for functional and group exercises
- 330 m track and field athletics track
- Running ramp
- 2 Beach volleyball courts
- 3 Tennis hard courts
- 4 Padel courts
- Several changing rooms
Swim Training camps packages
Our packages are tailor-made for elite and amateur teams. Here you can find a rough overview of our possibilities. We would be glad to create an individual package for you or your team.
Examples for what could be included in your swimming package:
- 4 hours daily swimming in the Olympic pool, 6-12 people per lane
- Daily gym
- Use of the swimming flume – 60 minutes during your stay
- Spa area including Turkish steam bath, Scottish shower, Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Kickboard, pull buoy (subject to previous reservation and availability)
- Mineral Water
- 1 towel per person per session
- Crosstraining Box
- Massage Rooms
- Full Board Accommodation (3, 4 & 5 stars)
- Upgrades for coach & sports director
- Transfers in a luxury bus
- Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Transfers to the swimming centre
Your High-Performance Centre in Europe
In your swim camp, you will use our FINIS material. Kickboards, paddles, pull buoys or swimming noodles. A detailed overview of our swimming equipment can be found at the end of this page.
T3 is one of the best sports facilities in the world. On an area of over 55,000 m², you will find a real swimming paradise. More than 340 days of sunshine and temperatures of up to 24 degrees Celsius in winter leave nothing to be desired! Tenerife, the “island of eternal spring”, owes this year-round mild climate to its location – and its mountains.
The chlorine content is reduced to a minimum by an elaborate filter system. This enables healthy and trouble-free training.
The number of lanes ensures that every swimmer can carry out his individual swim training in the best possible way. In addition to the swimming pools, the athletes benefit from other training areas in our sports centre during the sessions.
In the countercurrent swimming pool, you can have exact analyses of the swimming technique made. Train your muscles in our fitness studios. You will also find two Cross-training boxes, two beach volleyball courts, three tennis courts and a spa area on the training grounds. The swimmers also like to use our massage rooms in the sports facility.
Your non-binding offer is waiting for you!
Service for your training camp in Spain
On request, we organize all the transport, hotel and catering. Benefit from our carefully selected hotel partners. Get your non-binding offer and benefit from more than 12 years of experience! Our service also includes personal attention. In addition, training sessions can be arranged in our swimming flume.
T3 on Tenerife – Spain offers swim training camp for:
- Swimming clubs
- National teams
- Elite athletes
- Amateurs athletes
- School, Colleges and Universities
Open Water Highlights
Experience beautiful open water swimming is one of Tenerife’s most spectacular locations. Enjoy the volcanic landscape, beautiful sand beaches and the blue Atlantic water. Enjoy breathtaking views of the dramatic cliffs of Los Gigantes as you swim along this unique stretch of coastline.
Escape the winter cold with your adventure on the beautiful volcanic island of Tenerife. Tenerife, with its breathtaking scenery and enviable climate, is the largest of the seven main islands of the Spanish archipelago of the Canary Islands.
The Hotel Hovima Jardin Caleta is located in the fishing village of La Caleta. Open water swimming takes place in the relatively calm waters of the picturesque southwest coast of Tenerife.
Who is this trip for?
This adventure is ideal for swimmers with open water experience who are looking for a combination of activities to enjoy during the whole year. Swimmers should have a basic understanding of swimming in open water and be able to complete the average daily swimming distance of approximately 3 km.