and personal trainer
Tomás Hernández Barreda is a native of Tenerife. He has practiced competitive swimming and water polo until he was 18 years old, when he started coaching different swimming teams, combining these activities with work in various gyms on the island.
Currently, he trains different athletes in various disciplines, work that he combines with activities as a speaker at different talks and courses at Tenerife Top Training.
His interests include sports, travel and further education.
- Doctor in Motor Praxiology, Physical Education and
- Sports Training
- Degree in Education Sciences
- Specialist Master’s Degree in Physical Education
- Master’s Degree in High Performance in Sport UAM-COES
- Master’s Degree in Sports Psychology UAM-COES
- Master in Aquatic Activities
- Senior swimming, water polo, triathlon and aquatic fitness coach
- Personal Trainer NSCA
- Master’s Degree in Sports Training and Rehabilitation. UEC (European University of the Canary Islands)
- Specialist Coach in Open Water (RFEN)
- University Expert in Planning and control of training in individual sports. University of Castilla-La Mancha.
Program Experienti@ Training Course. Elite course for swimming coaches and Project overview co-founded by the Europan Union. Portuguese Swimming Federation
Areas of work
- Bio-mechanical analysis
- Personal trainer
- Endurance sports
- Aquatic activities
- Injury rehabilitation
Tomás can teach personal classes and activities in Spanish and English.
services offered by the trainer
Your own personal trainer and exercise plan, tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Small group training
A semi-personalised experience focused on the individual progress of each participant.
Biomechanical testing in the FLUME
Conduct training, biomechanics tests, technical exercises and other performance tests.
TRAINING PROGRAMMES AND CONSULTATIONS
We can develop a personalised training programme.