4th Football technical training camp
Welcome to the Tenerife Top Training Football technical training camp !
If you are looking for a football tecnification camp in spain for your kids, our main focus is to provide a development environment where children can comprehensively improve their qualities and skills in football. During the camp, various activities will be carried out, ranging from technical ball tasks to conditioning circuits, small-sided possession games, attack-defense situations, and small-sided matches with specific conditions.
In addition, we have included small doses of preventive work, adapted to the players’ sporting stage, with the aim of promoting injury prevention and ensuring healthy development.
Camp Details :
- Dates: From Tuesday, December 26, 2023, to Friday, January 5, 2024.
- Schedule: From 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Tuesday through Friday.
- Languages: Instruction will be provided in Spanish and English.
- Recommended Age: The camp is intended for participants aged 8 to 16.
- Food: The camp does not include meal service. We recommend bringing your own snacks.
and sports coordinators
IVÁN FUENTES ÁLVAREZ
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences (UA)
Master’s Degree in High Performance in Sports and Health (UMH)
Diploma in Physical Education Teaching (ULL)
Higher Technician in Physical and Sports Animation (Las Galletas)
Swimming Instructor (RFEN)
Héctor Oda Domínguez
- Graduated in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences (UPM) – Sports Performance Branch
- Master’s Degree in High Performance in Team Sports (INEF)
- Master’s Degree in Secondary Education in E.S.O, Baccalaureate and Vocational Training (ULL)
- Exos Perfomance Specialist (Exos Education)
ALEJANDRO GONZÁLEZ MARTÍN
- Master’s Degree in Personal Training and Sports Rehabilitation at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona
- Higher Degree in Physical Activity and Sports Activities (IES La Guancha)
- Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences (European University of Madrid). Branch in High Performance Sports and speciality in Cycling.
- Congress XI Latest Trends Applied to High Performance Sports (Spanish Olympic Committee, 2022).
- Advance 35 (RAID) diving course.
Designed for children and adolescents between the ages of 8 and 16 who wish to improve their soccer skills on the field. Technical and tactical activities will be carried out.
Groups will be divided according to the level of the participants and semi-customized exercises will be carried out on an ad hoc basis. The program will be taught by physical education and sports professionals in one of the best facilities in the Canary Islands, using professional quality soccer materials.
Training sessions will be held on our natural grass fields, and activities will also take place in the swimming pool.
How to participate?
1. Choice of Participation Period: In the registration process, you have the flexibility to select the duration of your participation. You can opt for a 1-week stay, 2-week stay or individual days, depending on availability. Choose the type of participation that best suits your preferences.
2. Payment Options: We offer two payment options. You can pay conveniently through our online platform by credit card, or if you prefer, contact us and we will provide you with our bank account details so that you can make a bank transfer. If you opt for online payment, we recommend that you create a profile in your child’s name to expedite the process.
3. Participation Documents: Download the necessary documents to formalize your participation. Complete the forms and send them to us along with a copy of the participant’s ID and social security or other relevant insurance document.
Place Confirmation: Once we have received and processed your documents, we will send you a confirmation from Tenerife Top Training. This confirmation secures your place in our program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Phone 922 782 755
WhatsApp +34 629 197 517